dadolphjr

How come turbo tax is only showing my federal tax return and not showing my state?

TerukoL

Just to clarify, have you completed your state return but can no longer see it in your TurboTax account, or have you not been given the option to file your state return?

dadolphjr

I have not fully submitted my file for my tax return, I’m just use to seeing a state return included with my federal. This year it does not show any return from the state. I have filled out all the requirements for the state part.

Cass0317

It sounds like you may need to add the state if you don't see it at all, or delete the state and re-add.