How can i view my form 1040

How can i view my form 1040

How can i view my form 1040

Using the Online version, one could look at the Form 1040 even prior to paying, by using these steps.  Click on Tools in the left menu column.  Then in the popup choose View Tax Summary.  In next popup, look for the tab "Preview Form 1040."

Or one can pay for the return and view/print at any time:

Print review copy prior to filing:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-printing-a-review-copy-of-your-return-in-turbotax

In the Desktop version, one can look at the Form 1040 by entering "Forms Mode", or by viewing the PDF through the Print Center.

How can i view my form 1040

The answer about clicking on tools and then getting a view tax summary pop up does not work.  How does one get to forms mode as mentioned in the second answer

How can i view my form 1040

If you are on your computer scroll down and click on download/print return PDF it will be on the bottom right of the page about half way down under what you got for state and it will bring you to the 1040 to print. Hope this helped. I got mine this way 🙂

How can i view my form 1040

This only shows 1040EZ, however I need complete 1040.

How can i view my form 1040

Hard to understand why TTax would block subscribers from reviewing their forms.

How can i view my form 1040

Agreed.

How can i view my form 1040

Turbo tax is a joke for that in my opinion. I need to get information off my 1040 before I can finish filing. They are not helpful at all!! I was on the phone trying to get information I needed from them to finish filing and they could do nothing until I paid. Do yourself a favor and head over to H&R block!!

How can i view my form 1040

Where are tools on mobile app

How can i view my form 1040

When I do this on the desktop I'm only getting a .txt file with a bunch of gibberish. Found out you have to manually change the end of the file name from .txt to .pdf

How can i view my form 1040

The instructions for the online version of TurboTax are not very up-to-date.  But you can get to the form eventually.  Here's how:

• Click on "My Account" first in the upper-right corner (as of Feb. 26, 2016 anyway).
  • Then click on the "Tools" menu item.
  • Now the instructions above work (click on "View Tax Summary" followed by "Preview my 1040").

Enjoy.

How can i view my form 1040

How can i view my form 1040

How can i view my form 1040

I need to know my agi amount  from last year when i filed with  turbotax

How can i view my form 1040

Help with locating your AGI has been provided below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/00/25947