How can I see my tax return that might have been edited/changed by IRS or State to see the differences from what I filed?

I ended up having to pay in but I just received a refund from the state? Confused

A letter of explanation is ususally sent within a couple of weeks of recieving the check ... that should let you know why they sent you anything.

Please follow the instructions below to preview your tax return before filing.

How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before ...

Please follow the instructions below for a copy of your tax return after filing.

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year ...

Thanks

I was caught off guard. First year I had to pay in. Both State and IRS were paid. I was bummed. Then out of the blue yesterday State deposited money into my account. Nice, but I hope they don't plan on taking it back?

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing