June 4, 2019 2:05 PM
This lets you view and print your tax return if your tax file gets corrupted or if you no longer have the TurboTax software.Instructions
- Open your return in TurboTax.
- In the upper right corner, click Print Center (or choose Save to PDF from TurboTax's File menu).
- (Optional) Select an option other than the default All official forms required for filing.
- Click the Save As PDF button.
- In the Save As window, change the default location if desired, then click Save.
Here are more detailed instructions.