June 5, 2019 12:01 PM
To get a view/print a copy of your 2016 tax return after filing (including filing instructions - any forms that you need to mail will be on this page along with the mailing address:(
- Sign in with the same login you used when you filed your return.
- Click the down-arrow next to My TurboTax
- Click on the My Tax Timeline
- Scroll toward the bottom of that screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Add a state (This is just a workaround - you are not really going to add a state - program window will spin/update).
- Click down-arrow next to My Account (top right, next to the Search box).
- Click on Print Center.
- Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Under Choose your option:, select All forms.
- Click on View or print box.
- Pop up will ask if you want to Save file or Open in Adobe. (Filing instructions are on the first page.}
- When finished, Click on Tax Timeline to go back to original login screen.