How can I print my2019 returns?

fairface17

How can I print my2019 returns?

How can I print my2019 returns?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

zellerse

How can I print my2019 returns?

I want to print my 2019 returns - already filed today.  HELP

How can I print my2019 returns?

@zellerse wrote:

Or -