How can I get refund. Had to take back to old cpa cuz there were errors in what you did. Not at all happy and will not file what was given me.

12tessiegirl

CarissaM

Had you filed your return with TurboTax already?
12tessiegirl

Rejected by irs because of wrong bday which was right..so no. Did not file it as there were other errors. Self employed but nothing about quarterlies? Frustrated. Did not file or use there return.

Well, the IRS diod the rejecting (not TT). It get the DOB from the SSA files.  But be sure your SSN is correct.
CarissaM

TurboTax does not issue a refund once you have filed your return, even if it was rejected. 

I am including additional information about this below.