Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I get a copy of my 2015 tax return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AbigailH

To print off copies of your taxes, here are some steps to do so. As long as you filed online with TurboTax for both years and filed using TurboTax online services.

1. Login to your account
  2. Click on My TurboTax
  3. Select My TaxTimeline
  4. Scroll down the page until you see Looking For Prior Year Returns and select it.
  5. Click on 2015, if they are not there, or you have a Joined TurboTax line, that means that you are not on the same account as the one you used for 2015.
  6. If the 2015 is there, you will be prompted to purchase plus. The only way to download prior year information is to have plus. 
  7. Once this is done, you can then select print/download

If you have trouble, you can always get your returns from the IRS, by calling 1-800-829-1040.

If you are on the CD or download, then as long as you are using the same computer, you can access the files on the computer. Here is why we would not have a copy.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4883581

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AbigailH

To print off copies of your taxes, here are some steps to do so. As long as you filed online with TurboTax for both years and filed using TurboTax online services.

1. Login to your account
  2. Click on My TurboTax
  3. Select My TaxTimeline
  4. Scroll down the page until you see Looking For Prior Year Returns and select it.
  5. Click on 2015, if they are not there, or you have a Joined TurboTax line, that means that you are not on the same account as the one you used for 2015.
  6. If the 2015 is there, you will be prompted to purchase plus. The only way to download prior year information is to have plus. 
  7. Once this is done, you can then select print/download

If you have trouble, you can always get your returns from the IRS, by calling 1-800-829-1040.

If you are on the CD or download, then as long as you are using the same computer, you can access the files on the computer. Here is why we would not have a copy.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4883581

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies