Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How can I correct a pending tax return

My federal file was accepted then changed to pending, why?
1 Reply
Level 2

How can I correct a pending tax return

Unfortunately, a tax return cannot be accessed or changed after the IRS has accepted it.

If the IRS rejects it, then you can correct it and re Efile.

Otherwise, you will need to amend after the processing is completed.

Click here for specific amending instructions. 2017

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings