93mgsmith93

How can I change my bank account information if my tax return has been accepted?

You cannot now. Do you owe taxes, or are you getting a refund?
93mgsmith93

Yes I'm getting a refund, but I put in the wrong bank information an the bank sent the refund back
93mgsmith93

Will they mail me a paper check

Then the IRS will mail you a check.

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...