darknessangel124

How am i supposed to print and mail my returns when i dont have access to any printers?

System wont let me e-file and says i have to print and mail my returns but i dont have access to any printers.
AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you don't have a printer you will need to print your return, you can try printing it at a family or friend's house. Here are steps you can also take for when you don't have a printer.

1. Save the PDF to a storage device, like a thumb drive.
  2. Go to another computer and upload the PDF, and then print it out.
  3. You can also email the PDF to yourself, download it, and print it out from another computer. If you don't have access to another computer, public libraries and stores that offer copy and print services should be able to help you for a small fee.
darknessangel124

Well it would be great if I could just simply go to a friend's house or family member but we are in a pandemic right now and are told to stay home. Libraries and other places that offer print services ate closed... You would think with everything going on right now that EVERYONE should be allowed to e-file so no germs are being spread by anyone filing their taxes. The whole print and mail thing is just stupid.

@darknessangel124 

Why are you printing and mailing your tax returns?  Why don't you e-file?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for changing from mail to e-file - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/how-do-i-change-from-mail-to-e-file-in-turbotax-online...