June 6, 2019 2:06 AM
If you have NOT already filed, you can add your account and routing number by doing the following:
- When you log into your account and go back into your tax timeline, you should see the File tab at the end.
- There are three steps listed. Click on Start/Revisit next to Step 2. Then click on in my bank
- Once here, if there is an account listed that is incorrect or nor current MAKE SURE THE BOX UNDER THE ACCOUNT INFO IS UNCHECKED (will say "I want my refund deposited in this account")
- When you hit Continue, it should take you to the next page which will allow you to enter in your information
- Once everything is entered in, click continue at the bottom and it should take you back to the three step page
Related discussionsview all