Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sophianiff4
Returning Member

Holding pattern. TurboTax incorrectly is saying the IRS accepted my amended return.i can't sign, e-file, nor print. I'm stuck

I'm In a holding pattern. Too but mines says my amended return was accepted . I can't complete the final step. Nor print.

It Hi I'm trying to print my amended forms but it won't let me it's saying irs had accepted my return which is not my original return but I turbo tax does is not showing it was accepted on tax home. neither does the IRS have any idea of what I'm talking about.

I can not e-file. I can not print . I can not do anything because turbo tax is saying my IRS amended return was accepted by the IRS on March 10 

what is TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee or 100% Accurate, Expert Approved Guarantee?

and does my problem qualify because this is not good. I can not do anything.

I don't even know if I really am accepted or not 

this is what I'm getting

(copied)

Hi XXXXX, welcome back to TurboTax!

What's next?

FEDERAL Return Accepted Your refund is $3,XXX

2021 Federal Return

This return was e-filed on 03/10/2022 and has already been accepted by the IRS.

Continue

< Back

no one has been able to help me for weeks I don't know what to do.

I can't even print nor download to mail it in because it's downloading a previous rejected amended return for only 6XX$ 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Holding pattern. TurboTax incorrectly is saying the IRS accepted my amended return.i can't sign, e-file, nor print. I'm stuck

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support as your issue would be best resolved with one-on-one support. Support will be able to confirm the status of your electronically filed returns and assist you accordingly. 

Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact Customer Support: What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies