Ask the Experts all about moving >> Event happening TODAY!
denabean2943

Hi, the IRS accepted my returns on Feb 12th. But I haven't received my refund yet. Should I be worried?

JotikaT2

The IRS issues a lot of refunds within 21 days, but it could take longer.  Trying using the following link to track your refund.

IRS processing time and refund status 

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

Joe140

Yeah, me too. Many people I know filed after me and have their refunds. Whats up with that? Do I have a problem?

denabean2943

Yeah... I'm kinda freaking out at this point. 

JotikaT2

IRS processing time and refund status 

Federal refund questions