turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi i wanted to know if I can file more than one tax form I just did one and accidently just did one when I have another one to do and I cant find the option to do it again please help!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PatriciaR

Hi i wanted to know if I can file more than one tax form I just did one and accidently just did one when I have another one to do and I cant find the option to do it again please help!

Each TurboTax Online account is for one federal tax return.  However, you can create another TurboTax Online account to file another return using the same email address but a different login/User ID for each account.  If you are preparing multiple tax returns, a CD/Download may be more economical.  See the info below for creating another online account or for purchasing a CD/Download:

Create another TurboTax Online account:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288574

CD/Download products:

If you are planning to prepare more than one return, you may want to consider purchasing a TurboTax CD/Download as you get 5 free federal e-files with the product.  Here is a link to the CD/Download products:  Which TurboTax CD/Download product is right for you?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PatriciaR

Each TurboTax Online account is for one federal tax return.  However, you can create another TurboTax Online account to file another return using the same email address but a different login/User ID for each account.  If you are preparing multiple tax returns, a CD/Download may be more economical.  See the info below for creating another online account or for purchasing a CD/Download:

Create another TurboTax Online account:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288574

CD/Download products:

If you are planning to prepare more than one return, you may want to consider purchasing a TurboTax CD/Download as you get 5 free federal e-files with the product.  Here is a link to the CD/Download products:  Which TurboTax CD/Download product is right for you?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies