melliott785

Hi, I still need to file for 2015, but the module is asking me about 2016--how can I make sure I'm working on the right return?

The TurboTax online editions are only for tax year 2016.

To complete a tax year 2015 return using TurboTax you will need to purchase and download one of the 2015 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A tax year 2015 return can only be printed and mailed; it cannot be e-filed.

Carl

You can not use TurboTax to file a 2015 tax year or older return. TurboTax only supports their software for the current tax filing season and three years back. Therefore it's absolutely impossible to get the required corrections and updates to the 2015 tax year program or older, and chances are high your return will be wrong without them. TurboTax does not honor the 100% Accuracy guarantee on software more than three years back.