d8782a43f0c5

Hi. I received a turbo tax card through green dot for my tax refund, I was curious if the stimulus check will be sent to that card?

MinhT1

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Coronavirus Tax Center Updates

Lea25

If fees were taken out through Santa Barbara looks like we’re screwed until the IRS portal to update direct deposit info opens. https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/