Hi. I'm trying to track my refund. But when I log into my account, it looks like I haven't even started! But I got emails saying that my return was accepted.

jpotcher

EbonyL

You can track your Federal refund by visiting the Where’s My Federal Refund? site here: https://www.irs.gov/refunds

You can begin checking at least 24 hours after e-filing or 4 weeks after mailing. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

Note: IRS will hold refunds for EITC and ACTC-related tax returns filed early in 2017 until after Feb. 15 and then begin issuing them.