turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi ! I am still waiting for my tax refund. Indeed, I do not received yet my deposit from $977 from last year, it was my tax refund for 2020. Do you have any update?

Thank you in advance for your response.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

Hi ! I am still waiting for my tax refund. Indeed, I do not received yet my deposit from $977 from last year, it was my tax refund for 2020. Do you have any update?

There are various reasons your refund may take longer than 21 days. It’s important to remember that the IRS and state agencies distribute refunds, and TurboTax has no insight into why a refund is taking longer than the usual 21 days.

Claiming the following credits may delay refunds past 21 days:

Use the following articles to help your customer understand why refunds may take longer than 21 days.

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response but it is my tax refund for 2019, I filled the tax back in march 2020 and  normally I should’ve receive an US check ( I don’t know why it takes too long to get the check because it’s been a year now ).  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies