There are various reasons your refund may take longer than 21 days. It’s important to remember that the IRS and state agencies distribute refunds, and TurboTax has no insight into why a refund is taking longer than the usual 21 days.
Claiming the following credits may delay refunds past 21 days:
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and/or an Additional Child Tax Credit (CTC)
- Recovery Rebate Credit (only if there is a mistake in the amount)
Use the following articles to help your customer understand why refunds may take longer than 21 days.
- What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?
- When will I get my IRS tax refund?
- Some federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Thank you for your quick response but it is my tax refund for 2019, I filled the tax back in march 2020 and normally I should’ve receive an US check ( I don’t know why it takes too long to get the check because it’s been a year now ).