turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rickbolton69a
Returning Member

Hello, It Is The Sheet Is Was Money Will Be My Bankplus On 2/12/2021? $1624 Is The Money In My Bank Tomorrow (2/12/21) Thank You, Rickey Bolton xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Hello, It Is The Sheet Is Was Money Will Be My Bankplus On 2/12/2021? $1624 Is The Money In My Bank Tomorrow (2/12/21) Thank You, Rickey Bolton xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx

Are you asking about your tax refund? The IRS expects to issue most refunds in less than 21 days after being accepted, however, that is not always the case as there are multiple issues that can cause a delay while your return is being processed by the IRS. The best way to get an accurate direct deposit date is to use the Where's My Refund tool on the IRS website. 

To track your Federal refund, visit the Where’s My Federal Refund? site here: https://www.irs.gov/refunds. Updates are made daily, usually overnight.

Note: You will need your social security number, filing status, and refund amount in order to track your refund.​​​​​​​

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rickbolton69a
Returning Member

Hello, My Bankplus Numbers Is:
#[phone number removed]
[phone number removed]
Card# removed
Day#6/23
Please Gmail Me When The Dollar Will Be In My Bankplus. Next Year Will Was The World’s Best Tax Company. Hope You All Have A Great Year Of 2021.
Rickey Bolton
[email address removed]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Once your return has been accepted by the IRS, Turbo Tax doesn't receive updates regarding your refund. The best place to check is the IRS's Where's my Refund site.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies