Hello. In 2017 Tax Return i can't see my SE form! How can i find and change it if i need it?

The forms you can view are limited in the Online programs. Of course you can print the 2017 return and look at the Schedule SE, it is attachment #17 of the return.

Although that form may be viewable in the desktop program, it is not something that you can edit. It is populated by calculation made based on the business entries you make, such as income and expenses. 

If you edit the business entries, the Schedule SE will adjust to reflect those changes.