ngardner685

Hello I sent out a referral to get the $10 Gift card. The person i sent it to has completed there taxes today. When will i get the Gift card?

AnthonyC

The gift card comes after they complete their taxes and make sure they used the special link you sent to them in the email  -

"You will receive an email with your Rewards on an Amazon.com e-certificate (up to the max amount for each qualified referral), approximately 45 days after your Friend redeems their special offer."

https://share.turbotax.intuit.com/zone/terms

staceydlv

I never received my four referrals from the taxes done last year. I have gone round and round with the Turbo Tax Facebook messenger people. Who do I contact?

CassLO

Please click the link below to contact us:

What is the TurboTax phone number?