shelbyismyfriend

Hello, I have already filed and submitted my federal and state tax returns through TurboTax. I also received a paper “Taxpayer Annual Local Earned Income Tax Return” to fill out in the mail.

Do I need to send this in if I already filed my state taxes through TurboTax? On the back side of the return paper there is a S-Corporation Report. What is this? I moved in 2019, is that why I receive

Call the number on that notice for more information on that LOCAL issue ... it has nothing to do with the fed/state returns.