janko2105992

Hello, I didnt received my Federal and State tax refund almost 1year. Could you please help me how to solve the problem ?Now I change my State and address where I live.

bhn2185

Call the IRS and your state treasury.  That is not something Turbo Tax can help you with.   If you owed any court-ordered child support or student loans, they can take your refund and apply it to those balances.  But, only they can answer those questions.

bhn2185

janko2105992

Hello,
Thank you you a lot for your answer.
I dint owned court-ordered child or student loans.
I was in USA on J1 visa like a student work and travel program. It possible to have a skype call because I am from Europe.
janko2105992

?
bhn2185

I would say they don't do Skype.  It would need to be a regular telephone call to 1-800-829-1040