Hello, I am 'fixing my return' and its telling me ...

Hello, I am 'fixing my return' and its telling me Sch NR: line 14 Col A must equal MI-1040 line 10 yet when I go to change it, it says that line 14a can't be changed

I'm having the exact same problem and this is the only topic I've found about it.  Have you received an answer from TurboTax yet on this?  Or figured out a solution?

Of course it didn't give me this error until after I already paid, otherwise I'd just cancel my return and try a competitor's software instead.

I have same problem. Software did not input my federal 1040 adjustment into line 13 of the Michigan NR. So that made line 14 incorrect. TurboTax said they aware of problem. 

Turbotax PLEASE ADVISE OF A FIX DATE FOR THIS!!

Yeah, I ended up calling them after I replied to the post a week and a half ago.  At that time they had no idea what was going on.  I had to go over it with two different people for an hour each.  There's still no fix and they won't give me a refund.  I'll probably switch to H&R Block next year after having been with TurboTax for the last 10 years.