turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

farahfast

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

@kemccoy88  thank you ill go tomorrow truly appreciate this info... THANK YOU!
bctrojans

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

Mines been almost 90 days still no refund
kemccoy88

@farahfast you are welcome

@farahfast ... Thanks for your input. I scheduled an appointment with my local IRS office today. The first available appointment was not until May 18th. With the way things look I doubt I'll have my refund by then anyway. What should I expect when I go? Anything specific I need to bring with me? Thanks again

Hello everyone I filed Jan 31, I lost my bars probably two weeks later, contacted IRS and informed I was under a review nothing for me to do but wait. Received a letter 3/12/18 stating I was under review but didn’t really state why. Got tired of contacting IRS so I reached out to a TA he stated I was missing a income verification from one of my employers and to reach out to them and get a letter stating what I made for the year fax it back over to him did that called him back he says they have received the letter and it should be finished or released May 2 I don’t know what that means will I get it that day or a refund date that day My 60 day review is supposed to be up may 12 it started March 12
kemccoy88

@matthews0325 I will encourage you to continue to check your refund status. My refund was suppose to come yesterday but it’s now showing that I will receive it by the 7th

Ok Thanks

Hello everyone! Finally there is some light at the end of the tunnel for me I filed February 1 it's been about 87 days since then and finally two days ago I got an update on my  transcripts and one day ago my WMR updated with ddd of 5-3 this Thursday. My review started 3-12 on my letter. Never amended or got a TA.

I filed and got accepted Jan 25th and I’m still waiting
meg7772

I received a letter 2/26 saying under review for 60 days. Called after the 60 days and the IRS now says they may take another 60 days!
meg7772

I also can't file for a hardship bc their is a third party which is turbotax. So turbo tax has taken their money out of my checking account but cannot release the third party hold so that I can file a hard ship. This is such a mess!!
meg7772

I also can't file for a hardship bc their is a third party which is turbotax. So turbo tax has taken their money out of my checking account but cannot release the third party hold so that I can file a hard ship. This is such a mess!!
farahfast

Im still waiting as well ill let you all know whem and if anything changes

I feel hopeless. I’m getting married in 3 weeks and could really use the money. I called for a TA today and the lady viciously talked me out if it. Told me I didn’t qualify for hardship and told me TA’s rarely stay in communication with you. I’d be better off waiting out.
Anyone get theres yet?

1/30 filed. Why me ? F you seeeeee K
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies