turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello, Can you check my status for my refunds please? They were accepted on 2/17 but it just says they're processing (when I check wheres my refund?) Please help

I filed head of household, all my info was the same as last year, my taxes were accepted the same night I did them (both state and federal) and still haven't heard a word as to what's going on with them??  Just trying to find out what's wrong, if anything at all?  Thanks so much!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
EbonyL

Hello, Can you check my status for my refunds please? They were accepted on 2/17 but it just says they're processing (when I check wheres my refund?) Please help

Once your return has been transmitted to the IRS and your state department of revenue and they accept it, TurboTax has no way of finding any information regarding your return. IRS representatives will be the only ones that are able to research the status of your federal return. You can call them at 1-800-829-1040, but prepare for potentially long wait times.

The following TurboTax FAQ explains possible reasons why your return may be taking longer to get approved.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084

You would need to contact your state department of revenue to find out any information on your state return. The following TurboTax FAQ explains how to do so.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies