Haven’t Receive my turbo debit card

Haven’t Receive my turbo debit card

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Haven’t Receive my turbo debit card

Your Turbo Visa Debit Card should arrive within 5-10 business days from the date your signed up for it. (Remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days). If you think your card should have arrived by now, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.
For more information,please see this TurboTax FAQ:

https:// https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-ca...

Haven’t Receive my turbo debit card

Mine took exactly 5 business days, or six actual days to arrive.

Haven’t Receive my turbo debit card

I filed my taxes back in February so I’m pretty sure the whole wait ten days is bull**bleep** I’ve waited 3 months still nothing. So instead of waiting for you to do you’re job I have to get a replacement even though it’s you’re fault I have to wait so thank you you guys are so good at your job.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Haven’t Receive my turbo debit card

For any assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer service. 

Haven’t Receive my turbo debit card

I received a card but it's a different account number than the one my tax refund and stimulous check were deposited into