bob_virginia52

Have my tax returns, both federal & state been transmitted to IRS and Missouri DOR?

Using TurboTax 2020 Deluxe. Submitted both federal and state returns to YOU on Jan 27th for review and forwarding to IRS and Missouri DOR after TurboTax review. I realize both IRS and state haven't started accepting returns, at least not acknowledging receipt until later this month. I would just like to know if my returns are still sitting at TurboTax or are they in the hands of IRS and MO DOR. FYI last year my Missouri return was LOST in the Missouri DOR mailroom and I didn't get my refund until late summer! My email address: [email address removed] Thanks for any info you might provide!

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

This is a public internet forum, so your private information has been removed for your protection. Once you submit your return to the IRS through TurboTax, the next step will be your return going to pending status, which simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet. You will then receive an email informing you that your return has been accepted or rejected by the IRS. 

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist