turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Have my tax returns, both federal & state been transmitted to IRS and Missouri DOR?

Using TurboTax 2020 Deluxe. Submitted both federal and state returns to YOU on Jan 27th for review and forwarding to IRS and Missouri DOR after TurboTax review. I realize both IRS and state haven't started accepting returns, at least not acknowledging receipt until later this month. I would just like to know if my returns are still sitting at TurboTax or are they in the hands of IRS and MO DOR. FYI last year my Missouri return was LOST in the Missouri DOR mailroom and I didn't get my refund until late summer! My email address: [email address removed] Thanks for any info you might provide!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Have my tax returns, both federal & state been transmitted to IRS and Missouri DOR?

This is a public internet forum, so your private information has been removed for your protection. Once you submit your return to the IRS through TurboTax, the next step will be your return going to pending status, which simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet. You will then receive an email informing you that your return has been accepted or rejected by the IRS. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

This is a public internet forum, so your private information has been removed for your protection. Once you submit your return to the IRS through TurboTax, the next step will be your return going to pending status, which simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet. You will then receive an email informing you that your return has been accepted or rejected by the IRS. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies