Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Have an unusual routing and account number for direct deposit. Is this my debit card info?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChristyW

Have an unusual routing and account number for direct deposit. Is this my debit card info?

Yes, if you chose the TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card you are assigned a routing and an account number for your account. For more information about the benefits of the TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card see: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ChristyW

Yes, if you chose the TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card you are assigned a routing and an account number for your account. For more information about the benefits of the TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card see: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

Is the account number that the IRS supposedly deposited and sent my stimulus too, show differently then the actual account number thats attached to my personal turbo card..???

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

If you filed a 2019 federal tax return, and you had a refund that was paid to you with a direct deposit, and you did not pay your fees out of the refund, then you should receive your stimulus on your account or card if you otherwise qualify.

If the charge for your taxes has come out of your refund, then it is unlikely that the IRS has your correct direct deposit information. 

You can change the direct deposit information you have at the IRS through the new Get My Payment website

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies