Solved: Have an unusual routing and account number for direct deposit. Is this my debit card info?

renessa212

Have an unusual routing and account number for direct deposit. Is this my debit card info?

ChristyW

Yes, if you chose the TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card you are assigned a routing and an account number for your account. For more information about the benefits of the TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card see: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

ChristyW

Blaineo4515

Is the account number that the IRS supposedly deposited and sent my stimulus too, show differently then the actual account number thats attached to my personal turbo card..???

DeanM15

If you filed a 2019 federal tax return, and you had a refund that was paid to you with a direct deposit, and you did not pay your fees out of the refund, then you should receive your stimulus on your account or card if you otherwise qualify.

If the charge for your taxes has come out of your refund, then it is unlikely that the IRS has your correct direct deposit information. 

You can change the direct deposit information you have at the IRS through the new Get My Payment website