Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with EITC received their tax refund???

Got my 60 day letter beginning of march... still nothing

Ours ends May 23 so we will see.....

My 60 days end may 13 hoping for ddd by then

Did anyone get a reason as to why this happened?

I am getting another letter today when my 60 days going to be up on 9 May. Dont know what this all is about. So frustrating

They told me i was getting another letter that was mailed out on April 3rd?? Yet i havent recieved anything. I filed 2/6 accepted 2/7 and I verified after waiting a month for the letter 3/25 on the phone and passed was told ill recieve it by May 19th. Got my refund advance 2/13 and no movement on wmr at all since accepted in feb. Lost all bars with "Can not provide any info" mesaage. Just called and was asked "You didn't get the letter 4something C"...I said No she claim i should be receiving it any day now. I feel like she just sent it out tbh but she say the letter just states to wait an additional 60 days it may be due to wages or income not matching up so now ill have my refund or a final letter with further instructions by June 3rd.. im not sure why we have to go through this but i am so ready for this to all be over because im over it now. that just upset me but i wanted to share for anyone in the same boat that your not alone, im praying with you all and for US all "This too shall pass" In jesus name...God is bigger than the IRS please know that..trust in him not the irs. thThey just tell us anything,BUT GOD is not a man that he should lie Amen...#BeEncouragedYal

Amit_kc007, AMAZING WORDS. Thank you for that reminder. I am in the same boat but to God be the glory. All happens for a reason
bbrat32
Returning Member

Still waiting and filed injured spouse filed Feb 11.. but they can jump the gun and hound me for my state taxes

Yes. I am waiting too. First time that this has happened in twenty years. I filed on 1/28/19 and got a 4464c letter 3/1/19 and on 7/16/19 “still being processed” expected amount is between 8k & 9k. Maybe it’s a glitch or a new trump tax program for the middle class. Similar to the bankruptcy 7 program he used on new middle class construction vendors after hotels was built in different states. 

Quitta123

Mee i filed 2 days before u
bbrat32
Returning Member

Still waiting I wonder if we are getting anything it would be nice to know exact amount
Mojobob

Same here I filed Jan 28. I've gotten several letters they keep saying processing need additional 60 days. Of course you can't even talk to a real person at the IRS. Bet they would be beating down my door if I owed them money.

Zette

yep i filed jan 31st and i have yet to receive anything ive been told 3 times that it will be another 60 days! Its so frustrating. im down on my luck right now so i called the tax advocate people ive never had this happen to me before. i was told someone would call me in 5-7 days and it would be from my advocate.  a girl i know is having the same issues and she got hers recently so here goes nothing.

Amanda9

It's now August 13th, and I've yet to receive my refund. Return accepted March 9th. Got CP05 letter stating that I would have refund by end of May. Nothing since then. Website just says "processing", have called also and am told "still processing". An update on time frame would be helpful. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
Vangp
Returning Member

We filed 2/7.. recieved 3-60 day review letters. it's the end of August. Nothing either still. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies