Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I just shared the change.org link to a group of over 18,000 people who haven't got their stimulus yet. Some in our situation some not. Hopefully answers are coming. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I just emailed my congressman and hopefully he will help. Did this help you when you contacted your congress? 

I registered the get my payment application the 16th of april. Had all my direct deposit information entered. I've had the same message you've had since then as well. I'm losing hope in the IRS

noway123
Returning Member

No message at all. Where are you recieving this message?

IRS.GOV then click on GET MY PAYMENT it will show you if you got a direct deposit date or check in the mail but alot of us are still waiting for a date.

Will contacting my local congressman help with my stimulus, & my tax refund I was supposed to get?

I have received my income tax refund by direct deposit to the same bank account for over 5-years. I did my taxes in Jan 2020 and received my income tax refund on Jan 29th, 2020 (to the same account).

After having friends and family receive their stimulus on April 15th, I went to the IRS website and used the "Get My Payment" app. I was instructed to update my direct deposit info, which I did on April 16th. Since that time, starting April 17th, the "Get My Payment" app simply says that " I am eligible for the stimulus and that the page will be updated as soon as a payment date is available".  I used turbo tax to do my taxes, with direct deposit to my bank account (no loan, payment card, etc). I did my mothers' and my adult sons' taxes the same day via turbo tax. Both of them received their stimulus on April 15th. The only difference is that the IRS claimed that I had to re-input my direct deposit info thru the Get my Payment portal. Still no update as of today, 5/6/20

Yes it will help you alot to get your Congress invovled! That I promise you

Join the club. Thats why we started a petition because tons of us have updated our information on the 15th or shortly after and have the same message as you. We call ourselves the forgotten 15thers. Please sign our petition so we can be heard by the IRS!

Ya know someone else should make a different petition for paying the late fees on bills for anyone who has been stuck in this **bleep**ed up situation since the 15th. The only reason I couldn't pay my bills is because the government made me stay home. It's an absolute joke. .at this rate everything will be back to normal before we get our relief payment . 

I have reached out to my local congressman in hope to receive some sort of answer. I will keep this thread updated. 

My husband and I was supposed to get our stimulus check DD on April 29th but we never got it. We have 3 boys 9,10 and 11. My question is if my husband has back child support will they just take his 1200 or will they take mine and my kids too. I don't Kno who to ask. So I'm not sure if child support took are whole 3900 or just his 1200 because here we are on May 6 and still nothing in our checking account and they have the right last four digits or our account too. Thanks in advance for any help on this... 

On april 29 i check the get my payment status and said that my payment was schedule on aprin 30 and today is may 6 and no money on my bank. I call my bank and they told me that they cant do nothing about it and i have to wait. Please i need help with the congresman. Im new on this and i will need help how i do that.

Cashmoney41
Returning Member

I have not even received a message  and i got both Federal and state taxes  back got the  state deposited in to my account at 5am not sure what happen to my  stimulus but I'm over it just sick of this messy mess if there ant enough to worry about

I got the same problem you have my was schedule on april 30 and i contact my bank and they told me that is nothing they can do just wait. I need that money. We got lay off in my job even me that i was supervisor and i dont have no more money to even buy food. Im just praying god to help me with thks situation. Did you fix yours

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies