Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DKeyortNJ

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@Tylerzacharyclark 

Nope--updated all my info 4/15 on IRS website

I did in fact owe both this year and 5-6 years back--but have always paid on time via electronic payment.

Since I owed I made sure IRS had my correct deposit info --and I continue to get the same message everyone here is getting

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

It seems that we've all been bent over

sdp71

yes, but I updated my information for the direct deposit on the 15th and nothing today on Friday. 

I also submitted on the 15th at 12 noon PST. Today is Friday the 24th. It's been 8 days, but not 8 "business days". I just checked the "Get my payment" tool and still have the same message. " You are eligible for the payment, once we have your payment date we will update this page" .. I guess we have to wait it out. Fingers crossed for next Friday. The confusing thing is, we filed early (January) and expected a decent refund. It was withheld because apparently we forgot to file our 2014 taxes. I worked with a tax advocate and we were eventually issued the refund. We had elected for a TurboTax card for which we had taken a loan against our refund. When I used the payment tool on the 15th it asked for new banking information. I wonder if this is causing further delays for people who had to enter the information again. 

sdp71

that is a better date than the paper check option of June 19

Everywhere you read online it states to update your direct deposit info. IRS wants us to update our DD info. It’ll be FASTER they said. So we all go and update our DD info more then 8 days ago.  Meanwhile people are already getting paper checks and we’re just sitting here like ..... REALLY? Hey it’s still Friday deposits can still go through at anytime during the day.  It’s not easy but trying to stay positive. 

Wondering if anyone got a payment today? Entered my deposit info last wed, supposedly the irs was supposed to have 8 days, and still nothing 

I did the non filers because I still haven't filed my taxes. But I did receive the same message

Here’s today’s date April 24th as we all ride the same boat of “no stimulus payment “ yet and again it’s still nothing there

IRS states that they only update once a day (overnight). My page says the same thing as yesterday, so I'm guessing no money today. It's a matter of patience. I just hope everyone can withstand the extra time it's taking to get these "cash injections"  I pray everyone has food and a warm bed until the money comes in. 

i owed to paid it in full but that doesnt matter it as a stimus check  if you meet the income threshold you get it

Anonymous
Not applicable

Direct Deposits are cleared days prior to actual dispersal to the end bank consumer. Also, DD don’t happen during the day or weekends.

Well here it is Friday (I updated my direct deposit information on the 15th). No money in my account. 

I am in your exact same boat. Updated all of my husband and I's information on 4/15 and still nothing, still the same message. No updates. It has been really hard on us, at this point I am not even counting on getting the relief. 

Yes I’m in the same boat apparently. I updated my direct deposit info last Wednesday (April 15th) and have been getting the same message every day sense. It’s been over 8 days and nothing has changed. How would we escalate?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies