Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

It’s now Friday and there’s no direct deposit... updated direct deposit info on the 15th. Now what do we do?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Here is Friday, I still didn’t receive check. I filed on April 16. Very disappointing 

UPDATE

-Rep. Gus Bilirakis in a briefing this morning w the IRS, states portal is being refined thru the weekend (system will be down 23rd, 24th, & 25th from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.) and that by TUES the 28th = EVERYBODY waiting on date should have an EXACT date for there check

-IN ADDITION by tuesday the 28th the updated portal should fix the "Payment Status not available" and the "cannot verify eligibility" and error messages that many people are receiving

KStimmel
Returning Member

Reading all your comments. Updated last Thursday! Payment still not in my account, locked out of web portal for NO REASON. What a nightmare. Thanks TurboTax. 

Yushmi
Returning Member

Where is the deposit? Today is the 9th day and IRS is not letting you check the update more than once in 24 hr.

Any way to track or followup on this

Just to clarify a few things. 

- I filed with H&R Block Online. 
- I received a refund in 2018

- Paid taxes in full for 2019, back in February

- Refund and payment came from the same account. 

it’s semi comforting that everyone is in the same boat and I am not the only one...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I could trust a Republican from Florida... but I just can’t. What happened to the 9 day processing?

also, the 26th is a Sunday - not Tuesday.

been checking today and I’ve been unable to determine whether ANYONE received a stimulus payment this week irregardless of how the IRS received their info. Anyone know anything further?

tonko

same situation here, updated bank account details on Wednesday 4/15 and still no deposit today Friday 4/24

rmrzero4

lol. I logged on to the irs website on Wednesday evening the 15th and it was soooo laggy. I put in my bank account info and waited about a minute to let the server do it’s thing. Ended up getting an error message and told me to try again. Did so and upon submission it literally locked me out of my account for 24 hours.

Tried again after 24 hours and the entire site was just flat out down. So I ended up waking up in at like 2am CST Friday morning and finally got it submitted. No guarantee I’ll see anything until May 1. Zzzz so stupid they can’t use your bank info if you have a direct debit. 

This is great news.  Thank you.  BTW Tuesday is 4/28

Rep. Gus Bilirakis in a briefing this morning w the IRS, states portal is being refined thru the weekend (system will be down 23rd, 24th, & 25th from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.) and that by TUES the 26th = EVERYBODY waiting on date should have an EXACT date for there check

-IN ADDITION by tuesday the 26th the updated portal should fix the "Payment Status not available" and the "cannot verify eligibility" and error messages that many people are receiving

well, it’s Friday, 9 days after my update and it’s now after 9am EST. I have no money.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Source, please? All I can find is a quote from him yesterday stating no such thing:  https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/lawmakers-call-for-fix-after-irs-g...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gus Bilirakis said this last night , “

In today’s briefing with the IRS, I was told that the IRS portal is currently being refined and that by Tuesday the updated portal should fix the “payment status not available” and the “cannot verify eligibility” error messages that many people are receiving. In order to facilitate these improvements, the system will be down from 10 pm - 1 am tonight through Sunday. Those who have yet to receive payment can check daily to see if their information has updated in the system.

Each day, the IRS is distributing millions of checks and it is continuing to work on the data transfer with Social Security Administration and the VA. It is still hoping to have as many checks as possible distributed by FRIDAY, THE 24TH.

Additionally, the state said it is still working on the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance website for independent contractors, sole proprietors and those whose hours have been reduced but are still working. As soon as the link becomes available I will share it.

I know many people are hurting and I will continue fighting on behalf of all my constituents.”

These issues do not apply to us. 

JoyInTexas
Returning Member

Okay, Sleugh3373 ... enter all your bank account info on the following link:    https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice          and then you should receive your stimulus payment - deposited into that account - either next Friday May 1st or the following Friday May 8th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies