Has anyone had delays in their federal refund in 2...

strother.ashlin

Has anyone had delays in their federal refund in 2021? Mine was suppose to be paid on 3/4/2021 i have yet to receive it, IRS says its still being processed...

Lots of folks are still waiting.  TT refund dates are only estimates.  The IRS is very backlogged, in part because of all the extra stimulus filings.

marybbutler35

I am in the same boat.  I was accepted on Feb 12th 2021.  It is still "being processed "  every number I have called for the IRS will not let me speak to a person.  I have no idea whats going on. 

SForrestLO

@marybbutler35

Keep checking the IRS website, they will publish the date when they finish reviewing and processing your return.

What does pending mean?

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions