Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone had any luck with the Georgia Where's My Refund website? When I enter my refund information provided by Turbo Tax I get an error.

Thank you  I'm in Atlanta  Ga and yes  I did get my  State Refund 90 days after I filed  5/19/2020  as far as the IRS  Refund as of today it states  Your tax return is still being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available.  the  key word is   I  have never   ever had issues with the IRS  "Where's my refund site"    or  Georgia State    Today 11/21/2020  when I inquire about my IRS   it states   =  " is still being processed."   A refund date will be provided when available...  This    was a   efile*   and accepted   has anyone   got any updates or got their refund yet  am I the  only one   still waiting?    I'm in Georgia  most of my friends and relatives have their Ga State Refund  but none has the IRS  Federal refund yet   Thanks you  so much for your response  

Has anyone had any luck with the Georgia Where's My Refund website? When I enter my refund information provided by Turbo Tax I get an error.

@GrannyBerg wrote:

Thank you  I'm in Atlanta  Ga and yes  I did get my  State Refund 90 days after I filed  5/19/2020  as far as the IRS  Refund as of today it states  Your tax return is still being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available.  the  key word is   I  have never   ever had issues with the IRS  "Where's my refund site"    or  Georgia State    Today 11/21/2020  when I inquire about my IRS   it states   =  " is still being processed."   A refund date will be provided when available...  This    was a   efile*   and accepted   has anyone   got any updates or got their refund yet  am I the  only one   still waiting?    I'm in Georgia  most of my friends and relatives have their Ga State Refund  but none has the IRS  Federal refund yet   Thanks you  so much for your response  

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions
If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

my son gets the same message    =  "  Please verify the social security number, refund amount and tax year entered and retry."   what is going on with Georgia      

Yes  ..........Today  is  6/11/21-   and  this message is coming up on Georgia State  not sure what the problem is   my  Son got his  Fed  refund in 2  weeks after filing    Electronic both was filed at the same time

I like your post  did you ever  get your  Georgia Refund yet?   We are  still waiting    Orig  we  filed  5/15/21 we got  Fed refunded in  2 weeks ..... The State of Georgia  is  Lagging and  wrong  this is the error message ??  we get when checking "  Please verify the social security number, refund amount and tax year entered and retry."   The info was entered  correctly however  there is a huge delay and lag in Georgia  The Feds got it right and instantly.  

I moved to Georgia  1980 it has always been a  6 month wait for  Ga State Tax refunds  ...    This year the Fed return  refund came in  2  weeks  they stepped up and did the right thing  working and releasing refunds  not Georgia State they are  lag lag lag lagging  as usual  ...We  filed 5/15/21 we got  Fed refunded in  2 weeks  The State of Georgia  is  Lagging and  wrong  this is the error message ??  we get when checking "  Please verify the social security number, refund amount and tax year entered and retry."   The info was entered  correctly however  there is a huge delay and lag in Georgia  The Feds got it right and instantly.    I'm thinking  around Halloween   a State of Georgia refund 

I would love to know the honest answer to this question.   my son filed his tax 5/15/21 and got  his Fed Refund  5/30/21  --Still waiting for my State of Georgia Tax Refund shocked  it is taking so long  05/15/21-9 08/21 is a very long wait

@GrannyBerg wrote:

I would love to know the honest answer to this question.   my son filed his tax 5/15/21 and got  his Fed Refund  5/30/21  --Still waiting for my State of Georgia Tax Refund shocked  it is taking so long  05/15/21-9 08/21 is a very long wait

Call the Georgia Department of Revenue for assistance with this issue.

Individual Income Tax

877-423-6711
8:00 am - 5:30 pm

ok

Thank you for providing that helpful information   1000 Thanks you were  right  I  called and  found out the refund is pending  I had made an input error 

Today is  11/06/2021  yes I called that number which is said to be a scam plinishing #    I  went on line to the State of Georgia site and   put info in and got this message  " Your return has been received, and it is currently being processed. Please contact the Department at 1-877-GADOR11 ([phone number removed]), option 3 to speak to a customer service representative during our normal business hours M-F 8:00am - 6:30pm.""   when calling that number  it  ranged ranged ranged then on hold  then suddenly after  being on hold its like someone  clicked off the number  --------------------

Has anyone gotten the  tax refund please let me know Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies