venicefan09

Has anyone had a tax return either Federal or State filed by TurboTax WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION??

AkinaLO

If you suspect any fraud please contact our  Online Security Center to report it.

venicefan09

Unfortunately I have been unable to do that. No matter where I go or number I contact through TurboTax, it says that I need to upgrade from a free return to some higher level and then the automated message says I need to pay $30 to get there!! It's absolutely unreal! I finally got ahold of someone with Quick Books which they are affiliated with and luckily did finally get a person who I was on the phone with for 3 hours!! the only thing I can deduct from this and from talking to h&r block and others is that I need to file certain forms with the IRS to complain and those are many!!