Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone got a release date for the the refunds with EIC and ACTC

I filed on 1/25 and got accepted immediately after submission. About 3/4 days after acceptance it went to the path message and from the path message to received and still being processed on 2/16. I claimed both of the tax credits. However, I received my state refund on 2/13, just nineteen days after acceptance. Hopefully, I'll be receiving my federal refund today or soon enough.
mzwoodsd

Mine is also still saying being processed and I claimed both

I have the same message. I filed and was accepted on 1/25/19 and on 2/16/19 it went from the path message to received and still being processed, with no change as of 5:45 this morning. I received my state refund on 2/13/19. I don't know what the hold up is. Hopefully we'll be receiving it soon.

The same here..

I hope so I see some people are receiving theirs already that have the EIC and CTC

I filed on Feb 3, claimed both credits, have a DDD of Feb 22

@cortez251991  I have the same file date and credits.  How and when did you get your ddd?

Does "still processing" make a difference and bars gone?

Saturday I had the path message, then Sunday my one bar had disappeared and said still processing. Early Monday morning is had DDD of 2/22. I say you will have a DDD soon because I panicked when mine had disappeared like that

Its rather confusing and frustrating...some people say "still" means there's an issue.

i called the IRS and spoke to a live agent as i also had all bars disappear and no codes and she told me that everything is fine and that NOBODY that claimed EITC have gotten DDD yet she said no EITC DD would be released until 2/27 at the earliest and i told her my concern about people getting dates already that filed after i did she assured me that these people must have gotten their credits confused on what they were actually able to claim because by law they cannot be released until 2/27 for early filers and mine were accepted 1/28 she also informed me that for us early filers with EITC we  should have DDD 2/23 as thats when they will be updated into the system, i hope this helps because i also was so confused trying to figure out what was wrong which is why i decided to just call and see what was up for myself and im glad i did
lingarre

Thank you for calling Shelby! Seriously. I filed / accepted same as you (filed the 26th, accepted 28th). I just have the same as everyone else ... PATH went away and now there's no bars and just the message "accepted and being processed". I received my state refund, thankfully, so that's helped a bit. Again, thank you for supplying the update.

It does thank u so much.

it definitely helped rest my concerns, glad i could help 🙂

U did a lot I've bn going crazy checking everything 50 times a day
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies