Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filled jan 23 18 and it got accepted but when i check WHERS MY REFUND it says we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait 24 hours its been 2 wks

I filled jan 23 18 and it got accepted but when i check WHERS MY REFUND it says we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait 24 hours its been 2 wks

I got accepted on feb 10th and irs still shows they cant find my info wait atleast 24hrs and i cant get a hold of anyone live at turbo tax
shan82902

Same thing here!  It says on the irs page, if you got the child tax or earned income, refunds won't start going into accounts until Feb 27. So maybe closer to the messages will update. I'm hoping.

@lexiastewart You can get that message if the IRS system is overloaded, down for some reason, or you try it too often. Try again tomorrow.

Has anyone checked recently? Mine finally updated Thursday or Friday. I now have a deposit date the 22nd. Some with the same date got theirs already

It’s just a wmr glitch. The system is overloaded with inquiries, as stated above ^^^^^ best way to check is your bank account or the Santa Barbra banks website. Refunds are dispersed from there you can lookup your account up to two days before your money hits your bank.

Yea I agree. I went back and tried it again. It finally shown up giving me the date of 22nd and the lastest was 27th. Hopefully it’s here before then.

I had the 24hr email status on my refund status and my 21 days is up today SOOO last nite i called the 1800 number and it said my ddd is the 22nd then this morning i checked my refund status and it shows me the date and all today. But me calling is the way i found out. Its a 24hr line u dont speak with anyone. Just put n ur info. I believe it when they say give it UP TO 21 days after accepted tho

I filed on the and got accepted on Jan 22 it's showed 1 bar then it with to the path act message now it's saying they received my return and it is being processed has anyone else dealt with this

I filed on jan 19 th and got accepted on Jan 22 it's showed 1 bar then it with to the path act message now it's saying they received my return and it is being processed has anyone else dealt with this

Mine is saying the same thing. My return got accepted on Jan 31st first I had the first red bar now I have a message saying my return is still being processed and I will have a date when available!! This has never happened before. O filed before some of my fam&friends and they have a deposit date of the 22nd. Is anyone else having this issue and if so what should I do??

Aww ok I have people I filed before and they got theirs they said theirs was still saying processed when they got they money it's changed 2 days after so I'm keeping my fingers crossed
chasen

I filed for EIC on 1/29/2018 and it still says on "wheres my refund" We cannot provide any information about your refund. What does this mean? its been 22 days today

@chasen check w/ your bank it may be pending in your account. Or call Irs 800#. the wmr website hasn’t been updating everyone’s status. There are many glitches, I was in your position last week, but I filed on 2/218 it was telling me no info could be provided.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies