turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why is the TurboTax cover sheet for my 2018 federal return missing?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
AlisonC

By "cover sheet," are you referring to the pages with the Tax Summary, Filing Instructions, Thank You letter, etc.?

Yes. The one with the red TurboTax logo on it with the filing instructions/address/etc. I have one for my state return, but not for the federal return.

I file by mail and am using a DVD version, not the online version. Maybe this forum is for online TT help only, but the instructions below do not answer my question.
AlisonC

If you have already e-filed your tax return then please log into your TurboTax account and once you log in the first screen that comes up you should see "track my refund" right under that is "download/print return". Select that option and you can view/download and print your return

If you have not e-filed your return yet then please follow the steps below to print your tax return:

1. Sign in and open (continue) your online return, if you're not already signed in. Make sure you've gone past the blue "Simple and accurate" screen.
  2. From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print center.
  3. In the TurboTax Print Center pop-up window, click the first option (Print, save, or preview this year's return) and follow the on-screen instructions.

I file by mail and am using a DVD version, not the online version. Maybe this forum is for online TT help only, but these instructions do not answer my question.
AlisonC

Got it. Please see the following information: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401365">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401365</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies