Reihanna23

Got an email from turbo tax stating my direct deposit info was wrong and that I would be getting a check in the mail that's been over twenty days ago?

TurboTax would not know the status of any type of tax refund.

How do you know the email was from TurboTax?

Your tax refund was not sent to TurboTax.   TurboTax does not handle your refund at all.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service