jcarter6249

Good evening. My name is Joy and I'm trying to amend my taxes for 2015. I did not know how to enter self employment and I needed to correct this on that tax form.

I don't have any special forms. I'm a Cosmetologist and worked from my home or the client's home.

JessicaG

You would enter any income received from self-employment under Wages and Income.  You may also need to look for any entry that has 1099-MISC listed, as this is a common form for self-employed individuals.

If necessary, you can click on the Federal Taxes tab in your return to find where you need to input your self-employment income.

JessicaG