Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Georgie e-file status

Is anyone else experiencing delays in getting your e-file submission accepted by the state of Georgia? I filed on Friday (4/14) and still says pending (4/17). Maybe TT means 24-48 business days/hours? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Georgie e-file status

It can take on average 24-48 business hours. Sometimes it can take longer, just depends if they have a queue ahead of yours. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Georgie e-file status

Thank you @CarissaM . My concern is that I have an email from TurboTax that my fed, Kansas and Georgia returns were all submitted via e-file but I don't have any other way of knowing if TurboTax ACTUALLY DID file it. Is that email proof that the state OR TurboTax will use to prove that I did file on time? 

AmyC
Expert Alumni

Georgie e-file status

GA and NJ seem to be pretty backed up. You did file a timely return and have the email. In addition, TurboTax has more details with the submission id. If you ever need it, you can contact support, prove your identity and get the ID. It can't be emailed as it is personal information. If there is an issue, you have until 4/25/2023 to correct it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Georgie e-file status

Thank you so much @AmyC . This is great info. For anyone else awaiting on Georgia, I did finally get acceptance today - 5 calendar days and 3 business days since submitting. So if you submitted on 4/18, it could easily be Friday or Monday or even later before you know. Great info Amy on the submission ID. That's very helpful. 

Georgie e-file status

I filed on 4/17 and my GA return is still showing "Pending" as well.  Since I know yours was eventually accepted I'm less anxious than I was.  My concern was that it was lost in some electronic limbo.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies