Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

@otisrunner why 2015 were in 2019

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Mine finally updated Sunday and is approved for a DDD of February 22,2019
CiCi

Congrats !

Filed 1/30 accepted same day. Checked my status twice on Saturday. First nothing,then checked again late afternoon with DD by 2/22
gem5683

If you have a child and/or  earned income credit, it takes a little longer for it to be processed. I am not sure of the reason for this but any refunds w/ these tax cuts are unable to be reviewed and processed by the IRS prior to the 15th of Feb from my understanding.
CiCi

I think everyone is aware of that here . People are just temp checking with others with the same credits to see where they are in the process.
dloper25
Returning Member

@gem5683 everyone knows that here.
dloper25
Returning Member

I have no bars. Havent had anybars except for the first 2 days. Then the long path act message. Always had the path act message. As of saturday i have a different message saying its being processed. No DDD yet. Ive been accepted since 1/22.
gem5683

@dloper25  Pardon me but I obviously did not know that EVERYONE knew that. So, let me try to answer appropriately...@ everyone else on here.... Mine has been reviewed and accepted. Turbo Tax is giving me a deposit date of 2/19/19. However, the IRS track my refund site is saying my deposit date is 2/22/19. Which is exactly as I expected and exactly what TurboTax originally estimated. So, on my end everything is going correctly. You may want to actually contact the IRS to see what is up.

@gem5683 how do you see turbo tax deposit date?
dloper25
Returning Member

Turbo tax gives a estimated dd when u file. But since i have the credits that get held up by the path laws the date is invaild. When i track on the irs app n website i get the prcoessing message. No bars. I used to have the path message up until sat when it changed to the processing message

@dloper25 thank you

I seen on another thread they are being more ..picky?..combing the desert? with head of house hold claimers this year, any input? May be cause for delay in some returns not showing approved? Just looking for comments, not saying it's a fact.
dloper25
Returning Member

@tashia821 hmm i didnt hear that. Mine is approved just waiting on my ddd

How are you approved with no ddd @dloper25
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies