The IRS issues refunds, not TurboTax. This means that we can't say for sure why you haven’t received your refund as of yet. For more information regarding the delay in your refund, you'll have to speak directly to IRS to find out more about the delay as they are the only ones with the ability to check your information. You can reach them at 800-829-1040. When calling, be sure to have the following:
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Your filing status (Single, Head of Household, Married Filing Joint, or Married Filing Separate)
- Your prior-year tax return (they may ask you questions from it to verify your identity)
- A copy of the tax return you’re calling about
- Any letters they may have sent you
- Paper and pen to take notes—make sure to write down the day you called and the name and ID number of the agent you spoke to, as well as any instructions or deadlines you were given.
Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the IRS lines are busy as well as operating with limited staff at this time.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
funny cause they claim free and could use form 8882=and split the refund and won't cost abdine buy then they can't get full refund before sending out to you and getting the interest which is a crime plus the prison portion on the turbo tax program hasn't even been paid for by the company to guy who created it back in the 80's so they are stealing from him