calandranw

Filed 2019 taxes but did not owe money or receive refund how do I put in the bank deposit information in order to receive stimulus check?

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status and to update your bank account - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

calandranw

Thanks for your answer.  The IRS's system will not allow you to enter bank information unless you either receive a refund or owe money. I broke even and therefore could not use the system to enter bank deposit info  In my case,the IRS scheduled payment by check without recourse of entering bank deposit information.