Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Filed 2019 return and the return was offset due to student loan! Just wondering what direct deposit the IRS was given? Will the stimulus money be put on the Turbo Tax card I was sent even though it wa

Just curious what I need to do?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Filed 2019 return and the return was offset due to student loan! Just wondering what direct deposit the IRS was given? Will the stimulus money be put on the Turbo Tax card I was sent even though it wa

First the stimulus check will NOT be taken for the student loans.

Next, where was the original refund going ?   If it was going to the TT debit card after it went to the third party processing bank the that answer is currently unknown at this time ...

As of now the third party bank has not released any definitive information: 

I paid for tax preparation using Santa Barbara TPG this tax season. How will I receive my Economic Impact Payment?

The current IRS plans are to issue direct deposits to taxpayers that received a direct deposit. An IRS-issued check may be mailed to taxpayers that received a check printed from their tax professional's office.

We are actively working with the IRS to determine how the Economic Impact Payments will be issued. We will update this page when more information is available. According to this message on the IRS website published March  30 the IRS will notify taxpayers when more details are available.

Keep checking here :   https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies